28 timer (vanligvis 4 dag inkludert pauser)
- Network engineering experience
- Experience with the Linux command line
ONAP (Open Networking Automation Platform) is an open source platform for orchestrating and automating physical and virtual network elements. ONAP originated from OpenECOMP and Open-Orchestrator (Open-O) and is managed by The Linux Foundation.
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn how to use ONAP to automate networking services.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand, install and configure the various components in the ONAP ecosystem
- Carry out real-time, policy-driven orchestration and automation of physical and virtual network functions
- Design, create, orchestrate, and monitor VNFs, SDNs and other network services
- Efficiently manage the entire networking lifecycle using a software-driven approach
- Develop, deploy, and scale a network using the latest open source technologies and practices
- IT engineers
- Network engineers
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion
- Lots of exercises and practice
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment
Course Customization Options
- This training is based on the latest version of ONAP
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about ONAP, please visit: https://www.onap.org/
- Why SDN (Software-Defined Networking)?
Installing and Configuring ONAP
Overview of ONAP Features and Architecture
Understanding NFV (Network Function Virtualization)
Case Study: NFV/SDN as an Extension of Agile
Assessing your Physical Networking Environment
Creating Networking Services
Managing Instances of Services, VNFs, PNFs.
Integrating ONAP with Legacy Infrastructure
Integrating ONAP with Agile Operations
ONAP Resources and Community
Summary and Conclusion
Kurset bygde opp hele bildet og hjalp meg å forstå inngående hvordan jeg takler hverdagslige oppgaver jeg utfører med Tenable Nessus Manager.
Øvelser var gode, trener hadde et godt tempo og god kunnskap
Global Knowledge Networks UK
Kurs:Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) - exam preparation
Svært engasjerende trener kontekst relaterte utdatering styrt godt til integrerte forskjellige start / kunnskapsnivåer
Procter&Gamble Polska Sp. z o.o.
Kurs:Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) - exam preparation