14 timer (vanligvis 2 dag inkludert pauser)
Delegates should have a prior experience with elasticsearch and system adminstration in order to attend this training.
This training introduces Kibana to the users of Elasticsearch.
Kibana is an open source analytics and visualization platform designed to work with Elasticsearch. You use Kibana to search, view, and interact with data stored in Elasticsearch indices. You can easily perform advanced data analysis and visualize your data in a variety of charts, tables, and maps.
Kibana makes it easy to understand large volumes of data. Its simple, browser-based interface enables you to quickly create and share dynamic dashboards that display changes to Elasticsearch queries in real time.
Setting up Prerequisites
- Elasticsearch: Introduction
- Elasticsearch: Installation and Configuration
- Brief Introduction to Kibana
- Nested Objects - Limitation to Kibana
Setting up Kibana
- Kibana: Install and Configure
- Configuring Elasticsearch and connecting Kibana
- Dynamic Mapping
- Tribe Nodes
- Indices and Filters
- Discover Interface
- Time Filter
- Toolbar and Searchbar
- Field Lists
- Document Data and Context - Add/View/Edit/Delete
- Visualization Interface
- Bucket Aggregations - Date Histogram, Date Range, Range, Histogram, Terms and Filters
- Metric Aggregations - Count, Sum, Average, Min, Max, Percentile, Percentile Ranks and Unique
- Create Visualization
- Chart, Line, Area
- Data Table
- Other Visualization Types
- Dashboard Interface: Building, Merging, Loading and Sharing
- Graph: Configure, Troubleshoot and Limitations
Kibana: Dev Console
- Shortcuts: Brief
- Settings and Configuring
Kibana in Production
- SSL encryption
- Load Balancing using Elasticsearch Nodes
- Managing Fields and Formatters
- Saved Searches, Visualizationad and Dashboards
- Apache/nginx proxy for security
- Install/Update/Disable/Remove Plugins
- Plugins Manager
Maciej Lorenc - Hicron sp. z o.o.
trenerens omfang og kunnskap
Hicron sp. z o.o.
Et interessant kurs.
Luis Miguel Silva - Acuntia SAU VAT: A80644081
Prosess med inntak, operasjoner, kartlegginger og analysatorer
Acuntia SAU VAT: A80644081