Local, instructorled live ARToolKit training courses demonstrate through interactive handson practice how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit
ARToolKit training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training" Onsite live training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Norge or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Norge Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop
NobleProg Your Local Training Provider .
Hun var vennlig og lett å få sammen med. Hun var morsom.
University of Glasgow
Kurs: A Practical Introduction to AR
Remote Online ARToolKit Course Events
Create an Augmented Reality (AR) Mobile Application with ARToolKit
ARToolKit Course Outlines Online
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop a mobile application that overlays virtual imagery onto the real world
- Preprocess video to adjust lighting and resolve issues
- Integrate ARToolKit with third-party tools and functionality, including OpenCV, Unity, OpenSceneGraph and the mobile device's GPS, compass, and camera calibration utilities
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- The mobile application developed in this course can be target Android and/or iOS. To request your preference, please contact us to arrange.