Local, instructorled live Functional Reactive Programming training courses demonstrate through interactive handson practice how to develop reactive applications
Functional Reactive Programming training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training" Onsite live training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Norge or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Norge Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop
NobleProg Your Local Training Provider.
Selv om en online trening, interaktiviteten med treneren var bemerkelsesverdig og var alltid tilgjengelig for å gi verdifulle kilder for å utfylle treningen. Jeg er veldig fornøyd.
Nuno Marques - MULTICERT, S.A.
Kurs: Functional Reactive Programming with Java 9 and RxJava
Functional Reactive Programming Kursplaner
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance and significance of reactive programing in applications and systems development.
- Run Unit test on RxJava 2.0.
- Use the Akka framework under reactive programing principles.
- Employ Spring to handle the development of concurrent applications.
- Use Java 9's flow API to develop reactive apps.