28 timer (vanligvis 4 dag inkludert pauser)
- No previous experience is required.
- Beginners in ERP
SAP is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software application for streamlining business processes.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at end users with no previous experience with SAP or ERP. We will demonstrate how to operate SAP's most important features to improve business processes in the areas of accounting, sales, production, human resources and finance.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts behind Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Understand and apply SAP's most important modules.
- Unify and streamline various key business processes within SAP's single integrated environment.
- Generate and export reports that can be used to gain valuable insights into a company's operations.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Setting up SAP
Overview of SAP Features and Architecture
Understanding Enterprise Resource Planning
Overview of SAP Modules
Working with SAP NetWeaver
Sales and Distribution
Production and Planning
Running and Exporting Reports
Human Capital Management
Business Suite 4 on HANA
Summary and Conclusion
Forelesninger med øvelser som er inkludert på toppen av kunnskapen.
Mohammed Alqahtani - Saudi Railways Organization