28 timer (vanligvis 4 dag inkludert pauser)
- Familiarity with Python syntax
- Experience with Tensorflow, PyTorch, or other machine learning framework
- A public cloud provider account (optional)
- Data scientists
Kubeflow is a toolkit for making Machine Learning (ML) on Kubernetes easy, portable and scalable.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers and data scientists who wish to build, deploy, and manage machine learning workflows on Kubernetes.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Kubeflow on premise and in the cloud.
- Build, deploy, and manage ML workflows based on Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Run entire machine learning pipelines on diverse architectures and cloud environments.
- Using Kubeflow to spawn and manage Jupyter notebooks.
- Build ML training, hyperparameter tuning, and serving workloads across multiple platforms.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Kubeflow, please visit: https://github.com/kubeflow/kubeflow
Overview of Kubeflow Features and Components
- Containers, manifests, etc.
Overview of a Machine Learning Pipeline
- Training, testing, tuning, deploying, etc.
Deploying Kubeflow to a Kubernetes Cluster
- Preparing the execution environment (training cluster, production cluster, etc.)
- Downloading, installing and customizing.
Running a Machine Learning Pipeline on Kubernetes
- Building a TensorFlow pipeline.
- Building a PyTorch pipleline.
Visualizing the Results
- Exporting and visualizing pipeline metrics
Customizing the Execution Environment
- Customizing the stack for diverse infrastructures
- Upgrading a Kubeflow deployment
Running Kubeflow on Public Clouds
- AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
Managing Production Workflows
- Running with GitOps methodology
- Scheduling jobs
- Spawning Jupyter notebooks
Summary and Conclusion
Justere til våre behov
Sumitomo Mitsui Finance and Leasing Company, Limited