14 timer (vanligvis 2 dag inkludert pauser)
- Experience with the Linux command line
- System administrators
OpenDJ is an LDAPv3 compliant directory service used for identity storage and management.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at system administrators who wish to use OpenDJ to manage their organization's user credentials in a production environment.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure OpenDJ.
- Maintain an OpenDJ server, including monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing for performance.
- Create and manage multiple OpenDJ databases.
- Backup and migrate an OpenDJ server.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Overview of OpenDJ Features and Architecture
How Directory Services Work
Installing and Configuring OpenDJ
Navigating the OpenDJ UI
Understanding the LDAP Protocol and Query Language
Administering an OpenDJ Server
Managing Directory Data
Setting up Privileges and Access Control
Setting a Password Policy
Configuring Pass-Through Authentication
Changing the Server Certificate
Extending the Database Schema
Synchronizing OpenDJ with Samba
Monitoring a Production OpenDJ Server
Backing Up and Restoring an OpenDJ Server
Migrating OpenDJ to a Different Server
Summary and Conclusion