14 timer (vanligvis 2 dag inkludert pauser)
- An understanding of AR/VR concepts
- Familiarity with AR/VR apps development
Metaverse is a co-existence between virtual and physical spaces where individuals can interact, socialize, and exchange goods or other digital assets. It leverages digital reality technologies, such as augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), cryptocurrency, game consoles, social media, etc.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to become a future developer and contributor to Metaverse by building interactive simulations and experiences in AR, VR, and blockchain.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the definition, core concepts, and fundamentals of Metaverse.
- Get to know the developer tools and software for Metaverse (Unreal Engine, Unity, Blender, etc.).
- Learn how to build 3D simulations and applications in AR and VR.
- Learn about the Metaverse technology in depth (Gaming, Web3, Blockchain, and NFTs).
- Get insights on the practical use cases, scenarios, and the future of Metaverse.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- What is the Metaverse?
- Metaverse technology (Gaming, Web3, Blockchain, and NFTs)
- AR, VR, and Mixed Reality
- Vendors, tools, and software (Unreal Engine, Unity, Blender, etc.)
- Use cases, scenarios, and business ideas
Building Applications in AR and VR
- 3D graphics and interaction design with Unity3D
- Creating realistic social interactions in VR
- Creating 3D characters and setting with Blender
Blockchain, Gaming, and Web3 in Metaverse
Non-Fungible Token (NFT) in the Metaverse
The Future of Metaverse
Summary and Next Steps