21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- An understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Experience with system administration
Zoho CRM is a SaaS-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for tracking sales, managing contacts, conducting marketing activities, and engaging customers.
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn how to set up and manage a Zoho CRM system.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up, configure and run their organization's account efficiently
- Manage users and automate sales processes
- Customize CRM solutions and secure customer data
- System administrators
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion
- Lots of exercises and practice
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Setting up a Zoho CRM Account
Overview of Zoho CRM Features and Architecture
Customizing Your Implementation
Setting up Sales Territories
Automating Sales Processes
Getting to Know Zia
Understanding and Setting up Portals
Summary and Conclusion